Job Vacancy at DBM wines
[divider_line type=”divider_line,divider_linetop,divider_blank,clear” line_type=”dashed,dotted,solid,double”]
General Assistant, DBM Wines, Bristol
We are looking for a general assistant to provide support in this ambitious and growing wine company in Bristol.
You will need to be alert, able to handle cases of wine with care, have great attention to detail and be able to communicate with customers and suppliers when necessary.
An interest in, and qualifications relating to wine would be a distinct advantage.
This would be the ideal role for someone wanting to get a foot-hold in the wine trade.
- To ensure customer’s orders are despatched in good time.
- Pick customer orders and ensure accuracy.
- To work in the shop when required.
- Assist with organising events/tasting
- A pro-active starter who is able to work quickly to changing priorities and deadlines.
- A good standard of verbal and numerical literacy.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A full clean driving licence
If you are interested, please send your CV to Richard Davis firstname.lastname@example.org