Getting to know the world of wine
Other regional associations:
- Yorkshire & North East Wine & Spirit Association
- North West Wine & Spirit Association
- Midlands Wine & Spirit Association
If you are a member and your contact details are not listed below please contact Vic at email@example.com
- Davis Bell McCraith – Fine Wine Merchant
- Averys of Bristol – Fine Wine Merchant since 1793.
- The Global Winery – A bespoke packaging facility in Herefordshire, BRC accredited, run by Martin Fowke, UKVA Winemaker of the Year 2008
- La Bascula Wines – Spanish wines produced by Ed Adams MW and Bruce Jack
- Winebinends – Wholesaling wine binend parcels
- Wine Tasting Co – Wine Shop and wine tasting events in the South-West
- Palmers Brewery – brewery and online wine store based in Bridport in West Dorset since 1794
- Peter Wylie Fine Wines – Château Lafite Rothschild, d’Yquem and many other quality, rare, fine wines
- De Bortoli Wines from Australia
- Three Choirs Vineyards – 70 acres, one of the largest vineyards in the UK based near Newent, Gloucestershire.
- St Austell Brewery – Brewing beer and real ale in Cornwall since 1851 and owns over 170 pubs in the South West
- Wine Appreciation tasting group in Bath – Tastings and courses in Bath run by Phil Cooke
- Vincisive – Bringing you fine South African wines.
- Novel Wines – Unique wine shop delivering UK-wide.
- Ben Franks Wine – Digital marketing for wine and spirits businesses.
- Cheltenham Wine Tasting Club – club with several association members.
- RS Wines – Bristol wine shop.
- Wine Time Events – wine blog hosted by committee member Diana Lyalle.